05 diciembre 2011

Monday, Bloody Monday

Mondays should be forbidden.
That's all folks!

Now, seriously, I'm so thankful I only have a couple of weeks till Christmas. I will be able to rest back home, in a place where everything is written in my language and I understand people in the street, while I won't need to switch the language constantly and end up not knowing what the f**k I speak anymore...

Mondays are terrible. They're pretty interesting though, but terrible because I end up really exhausted. I have lessons in English, Polish, German, Italian and Norwegian and I have them non stop from 8:30 till 4:30. 8 hours of continuous effort that leave me completely destroyed.

I just found a great example of how I feel when I arrive home on monday:


/Rant

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario