01 diciembre 2011

Erasmus Cooking: Part I

Tortilla-burritos with fried vegetables that were found in my fridge (yes, that's the name of the dish)


Ingredients:
- Eggs
- Vegetables
- Salt
- Oil
- Flour

oh, and a frying pan, to fry, of course. Not an ingredient, but you'll need it.
I always feel like Arguiñano when I'm in the kitchen, although my experiments always suck big time.
Anyway!

You shake the eggs and add the flour until you think it's okay. Mix it well. Add the salt too! I just forgot it. You add the salt and keep shaking.

Then you fry it in the pan. Put oil in the pan first.
And once it's fried it should look like this.

Om nom nom nom!

Then you fry the vegetables. Like tomatoes, pepper, onion, a bit of garlic. You can add many other things, like non-vegetable but edible stuff, like ham, bacon, cheese, weed (for a space tortilla burrito!).

That thing should look like... this?

Hi! I'm a mix of vegetables in a pan.
And when it's done, you put it on your tortilla to wrap it like an amazing burrito! Like this:

This one has cheese. Cheese is amazing. I love cheese.
Then you open the trash can and dispose it because it tastes bad and you order a pizza.

By the way, here they put KETCHUP on the pizza! that goes for everyone back in Madrid who always scream and shout and cry that you SHALL NOT PUT KETCHUP ON THE PIZZA!!!.
I do, and people here do it aswell.
Hard to believe? look at this:


I'm a hawaiian pizza with ketchup!
Yes! that's a hawaiian pizza. With pineapples, mushrooms, pepper and fucking ketchup for the lulz.
And it was good!

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario