16 noviembre 2011

The end is nigh!

Even though I tried to take a picture of him with my cellphone, I couldn't. He was too close and he could have seen me doing it. But if I ever have another chance, I will do it for sure.
However, it was a sign. The end is near.
How can I know it? because he was the fucking William "Bill" Overbeck from Left4Dead, which means the Zombie Apocalypse is coming...

This is how you lit a cigarrete when you're Bill the untouchable. Or was he? LOL sorry for the spoiler. Peace.

So it was nice to meet you all, fellas. I'll start thinking of possible places to hide when the time comes. Aswell as different ways to protect myself and take part in this kill-frenzy.

For all the yellow-limbed dudes yet to meet: Gouranga!

P.s.: this video is a MUST:



No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario