21 noviembre 2011

Erasmus Life - when your parents mail you stuff

When you're abroad for a very long time and your parents are worried, they usually send you typical products from your homeland. In my case olive oil, chorizo, cecina, cheese... all of them great food that I was missing already (and they're sooo good).

But the problem comes when they decide to send you clothes aswell. Maybe because they remember you bigger, or maybe smaller. In my case they must remember me quite bigger than how I am, as the size of all the clothes is quite too large (plus I'm loosing weight).

But that's not a problem, considering the cold temperatures. The bigger, the better, right?. And one wonders: what else can go wrong?

Assman, the hero this city deserves, because he can take it.
This can go wrong, When they decide to send you clothes and they don't look at the sooo important details.
Now I have to divide my clothes in two parts: the ones I can wear normally and those that I can only wear when I'm sure that under no circumstances I will end up in the emergency section of the hospital. Why? because I don't wanna die while everyone's laughing at my underwear.


R.I.P.
He died because the doctors couldn't save him.
They were too busy laughing.




2 comentarios: