25 octubre 2011

The Neverending Story

Maybe it's because of my communicative problems, because I can't explain myself or because I'm reaching some points of unknown stress, but I'm still dealing with the registration in university and finding out how I'm registered for courses I never asked for or not-registered in some of the mandatory ones. So much fun.

Last week I travelled all the way to university at 16:45 to see a closed door without any kind of note saying: dude, we're not in this class anymore, not even in this building. Asking the janitors (my new archenemies, by the way) was an adventure, as always.
Having lessons from 8:00 till 16:30 makes Jack a dull boy...

P.s.: no wonder why I get sick so often. The streets are freezing cold (freezing cold for me, m'kay??), so you're all wrapped in jackets, hats and scarves. And when you decide to take the metro/bus/tram you discover an army of human heaters wearing half of their closet.
How on Earth is it possible that they never sweat and I literally melt??
I'll need a towel to get dry everytime I take the metro whenever it's under 0ºC or I'll just die.


No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario