12 octubre 2011

The woman who wasn't there

It has nothing to do with the movie, seriously, I only chose that title because...
PLOT TWIST: she has always been there! (hm, like in the movie).
And I was the one who never went to the right place. Why?, good question. I don't know.

So this means I finally met my coordinator, who happens to be a very nice and friendly teacher in my faculty.
Which means things are going on in the right direction. Let's hope they go also at the right speed.
Although I'm afraid "speed" is a concept applied merely on driving.

P.s.: Sorry for the spoiler.
P.s.2: Tyler Durden was Jack the whole time. Soylent Green is made of people. Darth Vader is Luke's father. Titanic sinks. His friends were part of his beautiful mind. Neo is the chosen one. Goku wins. L dies. Kira too.

2 comentarios: