27 septiembre 2011

Bookstores in the center

There are two main places to buy books, movies and all that jazz. One is Empík, where you have books, movies, notebooks, music and magazines and you can just pick whatever you want and read it. And the other is Traffic Club. Both are close to Centrum.

I bought my Polish-Spanish dictionary the other day at Traffic Club, but obviously I'm not writting because of that (because who cares, right?). The truth is that I just wanted to share what I saw.

In this place you have free wi-fi, so there's always people with laptops checking stuff on the internet. Some check sport sites, some others check the news. There's always the young guy on messenger or facebook, but dude, this was a WTF.

This hot chick was in the middle of the place having a videoconference with a naked guy. And not only she didn't give a fuck, but she kept the video, whole screen, even after my classmate and I pointed at the laptop saying: duuude that's a naked guy.


And not a single fuck was given that day.

2 comentarios:

  1. This is awesome!! open mind chicks dude!!

    ResponderEliminar
  2. Pablo.... ¬¬
    pues yo creo q era una camara "oculta", asegurate de no salir en algun tronchante programa comedioso polaco

    ResponderEliminar