17 enero 2012

Dr. Strangelove

or: How I learnt to stop worrying and love University of Warsaw.

Three exams to finish this thing people here call Sesja and two works to write (wait, two? now I'm doubting, I don't remember what the second work was about, but I have a feeling like I had to write two... hmmm...).

However, this means a week of studying extra-hard and then like 2 whole weeks of freedom in which I'll see the sunlight without windows inbetween. Exciting!

The title of the post comes from the movie and I chose it because it rules. End of story.
But it's the truth: adapt yourself or die. So I addapted myself to go on with the craze. If I have long lessons in a language I don't understand (YET!) then I'll spend my time writting poems or taking notes for short stories I have in mind (and I'm doing quite good).

So that's it.
Shouldn't we take the best from what we can get? that's what I'm doing now and I must say I'm feeling happier. Isn't that how things should go?

I'll share one of my poems now (in Spanish).
Disclaimer: I write them during the lessons, it's some kind of automatic writting and therefore it's influenced by the situations in which I write them. I, under no circumstances, wish any bad for any person involved.

                        Oh, tú, Rayo que bajas,
que rompes el aire y avivas el viento,
que arrasas el monte, que paras el tiempo
y mandas el bosque al eterno destierro.
Calcinas con rabia si bajas con tiento.
Eres furia, eres fuerza, eres miedo y respeto.
¡Eres Midas!, ¡conviertes el oro en estiércol!
Despiertas al sordo, revives al muerto.
Revientas la roca con puños de fuego.
Eres Dios y diablo y veneno al veneno.
Eres suave a lo lejos. De cerca, un infierno.
Oh, tú, Rayo de muerte, tú, lanza amoral,
baja un rato y revienta a mi profe de alemán.

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario