10 noviembre 2011

Walking around Centrum

One of the things I love from Warsaw is precisely the feelings while walking around, no matter where I go. The cold weather (cold for me, as I always say) is just perfect, mixed with the clouds at night and the red bright sky everywhere. The good thing is that wherever you go, you can always find a new place with a huge painting on the wall, or end up at some corner finding a new kotwica with some explanation of what happened there during the war.

The last thing I'd have expected to see while looking for a bathroom in Stare Miasto was this:

Escalators!

And one of the places I wanted to see, because I love it, is this post-apocalyptic-like building in Świętokrzyska:

It's totally a Wastelands' building, you know.

For some reason, everytime I can go to this place it's already night, so the pictures are never that good. However, this one looks particularly cool (in my opinion, not that I'm a good photographer, cos I have no idea about it). It'd be cool to visit it from the inside, but I'm afraid I'd be expecting super mutants everywhere the whole time! and going in without The Ink Spots would be a sin.

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario