06 noviembre 2011

Nobody Expects the Spanish Revolution!

The least I could feel when I saw this poster in the street was happiness. Seeing that even when the media stinks (like everywhere, because the stench is international!), people here are in touch, and that's amazing, cos it shows how people really are, how they really care. And no matter how they try to divide us through the rotten media and all that political bullshit, we are and we will always be the people.

But now they can... expect us! ;)

It's not the only poster I've seen, as there're also those, well known, yellow ones about ¡Democracia Real, Ya! (I'll take a pic if I have the chance, but I could only see them from the bus) [Pic taken]. Let's see how the thing goes, since it won't be the first time.

Real Revolution Now! at the Main Gate of University of Warsaw, Krakowskie Przedmieście. October 15th 2011.

P.d.: Here the promised picture!


No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario