26 noviembre 2011

Always late

How is it possible? is it destiny?
Every single day I go to my lessons, I'm late. Like 10 minutes.
Science has taught me to run experiments and so did I. The first days I was late, I ran out of the house with only 30 minutes left. The metro takes 16 minutes to Centrum and the bus takes 10. Plus the 5 it takes to get to the metro from my place. That makes 31 minutes. Just 1 minute late.

So I thought: okay, let's leave the house with 45 minutes. Results?
10 minutes late. Why? because the metro isn't working or the bus won't come because of a traffic jam.

So yesterday I wanted to push it to the limit. 1 hour to make it! but what happened this time?
I spent 20 minutes stuck in the bus in Nowy Świat and Krakowskie Przedmiescie, in front of University, unable to leave because we weren't in the bus stop. THAT SUCKS! seeing my classroom from the bus, being in front of the building and being stuck there knowing for some fucking reason I'd be late ONCE AGAIN.

FUCKING WHYYYYYY!

It's destiny! IT'S MY DESTINY!

So I gave up.
I will just go to the lessons whenever I feel like it. If I'm late, then I'm late. And if I'm on time, then fuck yeah.

1 comentario: