11 octubre 2011

JAJA - The egg shop

By now, there are two kind of specialized shops that I've seen in the streets here in Poland (specialized in just one kind of product, of course): Alkohole 24H and Jaja. I'm aware it's not necessary to translate the first one, but the second one means "Eggs".

JA JA! - I know, bad joke...

Hurt-Detal has nothing to do with the English "hurt". It's something about the way they sell the product, like in big or small amounts. For sure one would never like to mix the concepts "eggs" and "hurt" in the same sentence. Dude!

About Alkohole 24H, I think I'll write something more whenever I feel ready to go into one of those stores and I'm able to keep a whole conversation in Polish. The funny thing is that famarcies aren't open 24 hours, but alcohol shops are.
That's the spirits!

Duh, I have a bad-jokes day.

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario