16 septiembre 2011

Tram inspectors are real!

Warsaw looks great at this time of the year. The weather is nice during the day, cloudy, windy from time to time and fresh during the night (well, "fresh", I'd say it's cold for me, but let's leave it like that).

I thought inspectors in trams and buses were a myth, that they never existed, that nobody ever saw one before and you could only see drawings and pictures of them in old books and stories for kids.
Maybe it was destiny, but I just met one of them after two stops. Those guys wear in black and at least this one was big enough not to discuss the reasons why you decided not to buy a ticket.
Good thing I had mine with me!

After following the instructions in a map my friend gave me, I made it to university and went to the International Relations Office. The bad thing is that they close on fridays, the good thing is that they attended me.

Now I'm waiting for the answer of the owner of an awesome house at the south. Crossing my fingers. We'll see how things go.

Linguistically... I keep trying to learn new words, and I must say this language looks like invented in a way so foreigners will never learn it. There are more exceptions than rules (way more).
But this is just making it even more interesting. I accepted the challenge and I'm going on with it!

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario